THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Phone Phobia - The Last Breaking News

I'm guess it's True and i can't denied.
That I'm having phone phobia/telephobia.
I guess it's happened cause of receiving too much of Bad news rather then Good news.
20102010, 1910, a call was received. It's from my Ex. Her Granny was passed away.
I've mentally prepared for this actually.
I don't know what should i said.
Again I've lost another person that i love and respect in my life.
When i flash back the moment being with granny, the last thing she told me.
It thorned me inside.
You will never imagine how peaceful she is, how charming she is,
But when she was in illness,
I can't even accomplish the last will of granny.
She wants to see me but I din go for her..
I felt guilty, I'm sorry for this but it's too late for me to apologize...

May GOD Bless Granny!! R.I.P

0 comments:

Photobucket