THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 1, 2010

Un-Thinkable Start

No one will understand the True meaning of Loneliness,
Unless You really went through It by your own,
Squatting alone in the corner of darkness,
It seems someone keep whispering beside me,
There is no apprehensions from me,
He's just my own self, my shadow, my mind,
I'm trying...
Keep on running away from the other one of myself,
Desperately seeking for some one Real to talk with,
But I believe people will only joy with you are in a bless event,
No one will cry with when you in the sad of time,
I miss my family, I miss a lot of peoples, Especially  You, My Dearest Mum,
That's too much  things i wish to tell you,
That's too much things i owned you and never be repay anymore, 
One by one, those i Love was gone,
Day by Day, my Dearest Love were dissapear slowly from my sight,
When There is No One can share with...
 

Here will be the place that i lay my Emotions and the voices of my Heart.

p/s: I'm trying to Understand this From The Bible :-
God concerned about our loneliness.
God encourages the lonely.
God takes care of lonely people.
Friends help in times of loneliness.
God remains with us.

1 comments:

w3i y0u~ said...

u r no longer alone...u gt me, the 1 who laugh with u when u happy, cry with u when u r in sad time...^^

Photobucket